Infrastructure Engineer - TCP/IP, Azure / AWS, Security, Linux, VMWare
Crawley (Remote, 1 - 2 days per week in the office)
c£50K plus benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer (TCP/IP, VLAN, Linux, Cloud (AWS / Azure), Security, VMWare……) to join an internal EMEA IT Systems Engineering team tasked with the ongoing development of IT infrastructure for this high tech developer of next generation SaaS solutions. A global organisation with a number of European sites that consistently embraces technology, and with planned Security, Data, Cloud, Automation and Network projects, there will be no shortage of challenges and exposure to leading edge technologies.
To succeed in this Infrastructure Engineer (TCP/IP, VLAN, Linux, Cloud (AWS / Azure), Security, VMWare……) role you will need experience in a majority of the technologies listed below. Strengths can be in certain areas, we are not looking for a master of all.
- Networking - Knowledge of TCP/IP, VLANs, design, configuration & troubleshooting
- Security (Experience with any major firewall, Email, SAML/SSO concepts)
- Some exposure to VMWare
- Linux experience
- Cloud Technologies (AWS or Azure preferred)
- Able to work effectively with multi-functional teams across a variety of organizational levels
- Root cause analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Analysing, installing, securing, acquiring, modifying, and supporting applications, operating systems, servers, network devices, and other equipment in on-premise and cloud-based data centres.
- Working on project implementation and assisting in the recommendation for improvements and the development of technical and security standards.
- Contributing to the design, development, testing, securing, and evaluation of system or infrastructure architecture used throughout the IT solution set.
- Coordinating with multiple functional areas and vendors on the planning, selecting, implementing, testing, securing, maintaining, and servicing of IT solutions.
A genuine rare chance to join an organisation that embraces next generation technologies. They offer a great opportunity to broaden and strengthen technical expertise with the additional support (accreditation, training, internal expertise etc) to champion chosen focused areas to become the companies go to person. Isero are acting as the sole recruitment partner for this role, please apply ASAP for an initial and informal conversation...... click apply for full job details