Kforce has a client in search of an Infrastructure Engineer in Columbus, OH.
Can you picture yourself working for one of -America's Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Provide technical expertise throughout the software lifecycle including design implementation and delivery
* Understanding cloud virtualization APIs and modern software languages
* Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages: Java (required) Python
* Experience with developing frameworks that helps increasing developer and release velocity improving code health and technical standards
* Advanced experience working with two or more from the following: web application development database UNIX/Linux environments distributed and parallel systems information retrieval networking large scale software development security software development
* Understanding or have experience with agile and lean philosophies - Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills with clear communication
* Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
* Advanced experience with Apache Cassandra through any number of channels including SRE development and data modelling; Understanding of distributed database and systems is a plus
* Experience with automation and configuration management tools such as Salt Stack and Ansible or similar tools including basic knowledge of Linux configuration and operations
* Knowledge of concepts related to Database Reliability Engineering (DBRE)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- provided by Dice