We're working with a global FinTech that are a real upstart in their sector. As their scope continues to grow, so do their opportunities at their established offices here in Nottingham.
They are looking to add an Infrastructure Engineer to their team working in a highly important processing centre. Working closely with a team, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a company with fantastic career prospects alongside benefits including a yearly bonus (10% of your salary) and free parking.
Duties to include:
· Designing, planning, documenting and implementing datacentre services;
· Installing, configuring, automating, and maintaining the high availability environment consisting of different HA techniques;
· Providing remote support to various teams to address operational tickets within agreed or better than customer contracted SLA's;
· Backing up data and performing server resets when errors occur
· Solving ad-hoc issues as they arise
· Using a ticketing system
· Experience working with some Linux based operating systems including but not limited to RHEL 7/8, Oracle Linux or Windows Server
· AWS infrastructure planning, implementation and maintenance advantageous
· Commercial work with virtualisation technologies
· Knowledge of servers, databases or processing centres
· A genuine problem solver who is happy to always have a go at resolving issues
· Knowledge of infrastructure or commensurate experience beneficial
Salary: c£35K - £38K
Hours: Full time, Monday-Friday
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency...... click apply for full job details