If you're an organized individual with experience as a Network Administrator, Robert Half Technology has a terrific opportunity that you may be interested in. To excel in this position, you should be a results-oriented problem solver who is passionate about establishing and sustaining a stable network infrastructure. You will support the business by developing, administering and maintaining the network infrastructure, making sure that the enterprise systems and related components are secure, have integrity, and are highly available. The software, hardware, network security programs, and data storage systems you will work with change frequently. Your commitment to ongoing education will be important for staying current and fully informed. This full-time opportunity is for a Network/Server Administrator who will work in the Mequon, Wisconsin, area.
Please send experience in resumes to Jena Schneider, Recruiting Manager at:
- Organizing and executing upgrades to network software and hardware
- Distributing LAN/WAN security, antivirus and spam control measures
- Investigating and solving problems related to local area networks / wide area network performance, connectivity and related issues
- Managing the operation of all local area networks and services related to wide area networks, following company policies and proceduresJob Requirements:
- Demonstrated knowledge of Firewall - Network design experience highly desired - Practical knowledge of Application Server - Background working with Server Installations - Network Monitoring Tools experience required - Earlier work involving Server Migration - General familiarity with Server Virtualization - Server Infrastructure experience highly preferred - Adeptness in Cisco Firewall - System administration experience - Foundational knowledge in Virtual Desktop - Proficiency in Citrix - 5+ years related experience - Understanding of production environments and being on-call - Understanding of network protocols, software and hardware involved in LAN/WAN operations - Skilled in troubleshooting, analytics and diagnostics
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.