Infrastructure Engineer vacancy!
Capita are looking for an SC or DV cleared Infrastructure Engineer to work a 12 month contract in Leicester. Joining a team responsible for providing a unique technology-based services in support through maintenance and upkeep of numerous national networks and systems.
Rate: Dependent on experience
Duration: 12 months
Clearance: SC minimum / DV preferred
- Support the development, maintenance and enhancement of technical capabilities.
- Gather, record and document customer requirements within the organisation for remote applications and define detailed requirements including use cases, and feature specifications.
- Participate in building new services on multiple platforms, maintaining core functionality and providing technical guidance for colleagues across the Unit.
- Manage software defects, ensuring they are tracked, investigated and corrected whether found within internal or third-party software.
- Identify issues which will involve other teams, facilitate and support fault resolution and project handover.
- Work collaboratively with the service support, infrastructure teams and non-technical user groups.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Cisco network infrastructure - dealing with support, maintenance and upgrades.
- Microsoft MSCP 2nd and 3rd line support.
- Oracle database administrator.
- Windows and network infrastructure - dealing with support, maintenance and upgrades.
Please note you must currently hold a valid SC or DV clearance.
If this is something you're interested in, or you know someone who might be send me your CV to
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation...... click apply for full job details