New 6 month contract Infrastructure Engineer opportunity in the Wiltshire Region.
Candidates must come from a highly regualted industry background, e.g Pharmaceutical/Oil & Gas.
You will be working for a leading manufacturing company.They are looking for someone to come on board to support the IT function and develop the current infrastructure platform. The role will involve a mixture of project work and BAU support.
Infrastructure Engineer Requirements:
- Regulated Industry Experience
- Work with IT Quality System requirements (CCR's, VPP's, OQ, PQ & VSR's) within the department to ensure conformity to regulatory standards are adhered to.
- Data Validation & Compliance Experience neccessary - GxP
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of IT Quality SOP and Policy documents to ensure adherence to applicable validation, policies, and procedures
- Ensure accuracy across all data stored on systems
- Ensure data conforms to FDA requirements for Data Integrity within computer based system
Infrastructure Engineer Application Process
This is a contract requirement; CV's are currently being considered and interviews are taking place from Tuesday next week. The process will be a Microsoft Teams video interview. The start date is flexible to up to 2 weeks.
Why Should You Apply?
This is an excellent contract opportunity to join a client that are helping organisations create value using new technologies.
If this role isn't what you're looking for then don't worry, at X4 Technology we have excellent relationships with companies ranging from some of the most exciting start-ups to the biggest names in tech, covering a wide range of mid to senior level permanent and contract positions.
You can check out all of our roles on our website. Please apply via the link if you believe you are suited to this position or you can get in touch with me directly and I can run though all my current vacancies within the Network & Infrastructure market...... click apply for full job details