Salary: Up to £45,000 depending on experience
With over 25 years of experience, this company is a UK based pioneering software company providing innovative products to the utility industry.
We are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer who will contribute towards the delivery and maintenance of infrastructure requirements of both inhouse and customers.
Our perfect Infrastructure Engineer will have knowledge and experience in:
- Office 365
- Sophos End Point protection/Firewalls
Nice to have/advantages:
- Azure IAAS/PAAS
- Check MK
- Cisco ASAs
- ISO27001 awareness/knowledge
- Oracle Databases
- SQL Server
What is a typical day as an IT Support Consultant?
- Staff are provided with full working access to all software/hardware they require to perform their roles within the framework of Information Security (ISO27001).
- Windows/Linux servers are built, configured, maintained, and monitored (on/off premise) inclusive of High Availability, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity.
- The continued integrity and availability of the network and virtual environments is ensured though the enforcement and monitoring of policies and procedures.
- Company information processing property is physically protected through appropriate monitoring and supervision of the equipment/it's environment.
- Day to day external/internal infrastructure activities are executed in a timely and reliable way, exceeding customer expectations and meeting contracted Service Level Agreements where required.
- Value is added to our customers by identification and implementation of (potentially chargeable) add on services to our hosted solutions. Hardware is identified to meet current/future requirements.
- Technical support and expertise (with accompanying key support process documentation) is provided both externally and internally where appropriate.
Now over to you….
If you think this Infrastructure role is perfect for you, we look forward to hearing from you! Please do get in touch today!!!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.