Infrastructure Engineer- 38K - Liverpool
I am currently recruiting on behalf of one of my clients in the Liverpool area for a dynamic and innovative Infrastructure Engineer.
Their ambitious plans mean that they are offering a unique opportunity for the right individual to become a big player within the company to help achieve future goals, as well as partaking in proven formal training that has previously helped make some of the industry's best.
The focus of the role is that of an operational service delivery and escalated 3rd line support.
You will also undertake the position of technical lead, so experience in leading projects on a large scale would be very beneficial.
- Manage global operational infrastructure & escalation point for 1st/2nd line issues.
- Ensure the maintenance and performance of Systems, data security and network infrastructure
- Management of security systems in response to counter cyber and information security risk
- Implement functional plans for the IT department
- Proactive planning, support and organizing to be flexible and adaptable in meeting the changing needs of the organization
- Provide end-user technical support including, but not limited to, configuring hardware, performing hardware/software installations, troubleshooting and correcting hardware and software problems, resolution of day-to-day system problems in data and voice networks
- Proactively identify process improvement opportunities and support continuous improvement initiatives under direction of IT Infrastructure Manager
Troubleshooting / Administering
Windows Server 2012/2016 Active Directory
Hyper-V High Availability Failover Cluster / Site Recovery
Exchange 2016 / Office 365 Hybrid
Dell SAN High Availability / Disaster Recovery Environment (NetApp EXTREMELY BENEFICIAL)
Ability to work well as part of a team
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Relevant Microsoft/Cisco certifications such as MCITP, MCSE, MCSA, CCNA
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Strong written ability (to include technical writing)
Able to conduct research into areas as required
Excellent attention to detail ("right first time" mentality)
Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Able to logically understand, diagnose and resolve problems
Ability to escalate issues appropriately, keeping manager informed throughout resolution process, especially in high profile case
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the industry's top team's alongside an industry recognized training and development plan.
This role comes with a competitive salary and a great benefits packaging including flexible working, private healthcare, pension scheme, life assurance and an annual bonus so if you're interested please send your CV to or call for more information.
For more information about Senitor and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Senitor Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy...... click apply for full job details