An award winning, leading printing client based in Swindon are seeking an Infrastructure Engineer to join their growing IT team.
They currently dominate the market share for printing services across a variety of industries and are looking to expand their team over the next course of the year.
Joining our technical team to support our new exciting business growth. This roles covers a vast array of technical roles including 1st to 3rd level support, on site installations, administrative tasks, product/system/equipment research and development, short term and long term projects.
You will be looking for a challenging role that will be varied across many technical skill sets.
Other responsibilities include:
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
- Monitor and maintain on prem infrastructure and assisting with our Azure infrastructure
- Monitor and maintain all systems and applications
- Assist customers either face to face, over the phone or using remote support software tools to train, diagnose or resolve support requests.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Diagnosing and resolving orders within our internal applications/systems
- Setting up customers and products within our systems
- Installing and supporting our kiosks into customer sites
- Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
- Creating and Managing technical documentation
- Assisting ISO 27001 implementation
- Travel to client sites may be required
- Being part of the Out of Hours on call rota - once every 5 weeks
- Assist junior member of the team and assisting the team and business on any additional products IT or non IT related.
- Hyper-V virtualisation
- Operating Systems: Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019, Windows 10, including Active Directory and DNS
- Networking: Wired/wireless switching, security and VlANs, Experience of Meraki Firewalls and Access points, Dell, Netgear and 3com Switches.
- Office 365 Administration/ Microsoft Exchange 2016
- Microsoft SQL server- designing and running queries - desirable
- Experience of server and workstation hardware builds, fault diagnosis and problem resolution
- Managing and maintaining Azure infrastructure advantageous
- Microsoft Teams deployment and support.
- Experience of Teams voice advantageous
In return, you will receive a salary of up to £38, 000, medical care, 20 days holiday + bank holidays, standard pension, sick pay and chance to join a globally successful organisation.
The interview process will involve meeting the Head of IT, initially via video platform followed by a potential on site visit...... click apply for full job details