An exciting opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join a leading provider of video calling solutions. In this role you will use your knowledge of AWS to build & maintain the organisations cloud platform, as well as look to bring in new technologies where possible.
Although a lot of businesses have been adversely affected by COVID, this organisation have actually continued to prosper and so are currently going on a recruitment drive in multiple areas of the business. The infrastructure team is close-knit and you must be prepared to get involved in a variety of projects across both physical and cloud based technologies.
Key responsibilities - Infrastructure Engineer:
- Deliver core infrastructure that the rest of our line of business depends on
- Continued support, maintenance and development of our core systems
- Enhance our AWS account design, deployment and validation mechanisms
- Design, develop and maintain high quality Core Infrastructure services
Key Skills Required - Infrastructure Engineer:
- Previous experience in building & maintaining AWS cloud platforms
- Install, management & upgrades Windows & Linux Servers
- Familiarity with the concepts of infrastructure as code, test driven development and automated deployment of infrastructure solutions
- Broad knowledge of virtualisation & networking
This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure to join an expanding business where you will have the ability to progress into more senior positions. You will be compensated with a highly competitive package, consisting of a base salary between £42,000 - £45,000.
Please apply via the link if you believe you are suited to this position or you can get in touch with me directly and I can run though all my current vacancies with the Infrastructure & DevOps market...... click apply for full job details