Infrastructure Engineer - Bath / Remote - £30,000 - £35,000 & private medical & life insurance
Cloud / Windows Server / AD / SQL Server
An established software house in Bath have a requirement for a permanent Infrastructure Engineer.
The role will focus on supporting, maintaining and improving the internal infrastructure for their SaaS products, but will also cover some client infrastructure support.
Based in central Bath, the company have a superb reputation and work with a large number of household name clients. The majority of the work can be done remotely initially, with the plan to return to 2 days a week in the office later this year.
The focus of the role will be to:
* Maintain hosting infrastructure
* Manager servers (in development, test and production)
* Monitor & respond to any infrastructure issues
* Contribute to discussions around infrastructure improvements / changes
* Assist with some DBA activities
You will likely have experience with the following tech / environments:
* Cloud based infrastructure (AWS used here but open to any cloud experience)
* Windows Server
* Web Services
* Active Directory
* SQL Server
* Experience with PowerShell scripting would be a bonus but not essential