Infrastructure Engineer required for an initial 6 month contract (Inside IR35), paying £300 - £350 per day with a very high chance of extension.
It's a busy time to join a well known Scottish business who are currently going through an acquisition, so need someone with strong knowledge of core Infrastructure to help integrate the IT Systems (any experience of working on similar projects in the past would be highly desirable)
The project has been forecast to last around 6 months but could well last longer.
Key skills and Experience
* MS Windows Server 2008 and above- configuration/support
* Hyper V implementation as well as support/administration
* Working knowledge of basic networking - Protocols, Security, routing, switching
* MS Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Group Policy
* Microsoft System Centre suite management tools - SCVMM, SCOM, DPM and SCCM
* Microsoft communications and collaboration technologies - Lync/Skype for Business, Exchange and SharePoint
* Strong knowledge of SAN - design, implementation and management
The role will be remote based, but the client has advised we find someone local in case we end up back in an office in the next six months.
The organisation are looking for someone to start in the next couple of weeks, so if you are immediately available or coming to and end of a contract please get in touch/apply.
If you are interested please apply with the latest version of your CV or give Lewis at Cathcart associates a call,
Infrastructure engineer/sys admin/3rd line engineer/Wintel