Network Engineer (CCNA) - Excellent career growth opportunities/Top Client list
Package: Up to £38K + 3% Flex Fund + Life Assurance + Pension
Bring your Network Engineering expertise to us and in return we'll give you an amazing career with growth and learning opportunities. Come and work for one of the best kept secrets in I.T.
Security Clearance: You do need to hold or be eligible for Advanced Security Clearance for this role.
The company ?
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is a trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
The day job ?
Currently looking for a Network Engineer for a unique opportunity to work in collaboration with the existing team on a complex and large IT assignment on a new requirement to run a Tetration Service. Great opportunity to start developing security in this new operating model and be responsible for monitoring and improving the security of the new SDN core of the client's business network.
This role will involve a number of tasks including
· Monitoring and investigation of security issues in the core of the SDN Network.
· Raising issues, liaising with third parties, improve the security posture on the network
· Full first to third line service management and support for the Tetration solution, including vendor collaboration.
· Management of all patching for the Tetration appliance, VMs and deployed agents.
· Manage Tetration Reporting and Analytics, in the form of network connectivity and security visualisation / analytics.
· Lead up to 60 Security investigation requests per year
· Tetration integration for applications on the client business network:
a) Newly introduced - typically by a project
b) Amended - typically through patching or update activity, and
c) Existing - any applications that have not been integrated as part of initial project work.
· Focal point for resolving all Tetration issues encountered
· ? Network engineering qualification and experience (e.g. CCNA).
· Software Defined Networking and Application Centric Infrastructure.
· Network Security (CISSP/CISM an advantage).
· Tooling for network and/or security monitoring (Tetration experience an advantage).
· Experience in Splunk, another new Network tool, an advantage.
· SC Clearance and the ability to be DV cleared is essential
· ?? LINUX skills
· Tetration experience
Reasons why you should apply to us
· We're big - really big...... click apply for full job details