Job Role: Infrastructure Design EngineerLocation: Wellingborough, NorthamptonshireSalary: 50k
Are you ready to make the next step in your career? Are you an Infrastructure Design Engineer looking for change and a new environment to challenge yourself in? I am looking for an Infrastructure Design Engineer to join this busy and expanding consultancy who is ready to take the next stage in their career. This company is very sociable and has a family feel and they want someone to join the team.
Role Duties include:
• Assisting various teams including drainage, external works and highways, on a mixture of projects, which include work for private and public sectors
• Working on refurbishment projects and new build refurbishments
• Coaching new/graduate engineers, aiding them in company procedures and design work. Communicating with clients, ensuring contracts are completed and implemented, and working with project teams
• Producing designs for S278, 104 and S38 schemes, ensuring all road designs are completed to a very detailed standard.
• Producing Technical Specifications
• Ability to use Ground Modelling, AutoCAD, and WINDES
• A sound understanding of Transport Planning and Flood Risk Assessments
• Capable of taking charge of situations, and working on their own accord to be able to represent the company in a positive light to clients and project teams.
• Complete fluency in the English language
• Excellent computer skills
• Competitive Salary
• Professional development through further education and mentoring
• CPD (Continued Professional Development) training seminars
• Employee assistance programme (confidential advice helpline)
• Payment of subscriptions to professional organisations (ie, IStructE, APS)
• Social activities
• Excellent Pension Scheme
• Health Insurance
• PHI Cover
• The opportunity to work for a very sociable and progressive company
If you're an Infrastructure Design Engineer and like the sound of this opportunity, then, please get in touch for a confidential chat with Lauren on .
Niyaa People are an independent recruitment consultancy specialising in the Built Environment. They represent Civil & Structural Engineering professionals who are seeking temporary or permanent employment across the Midlands from our Birmingham office. They have connections with a range of local regional and international organisations, therefore they are able to assist you in finding your next role...... click apply for full job details