Infrastructure Cloud Security Engineer - Job Opportunity
Location: CH8 / Part remote currently
Salary: Up to £50k plus benefits
Our well established, multi-site client is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Cloud Security Engineer professional to join their IT security team. This role will be instrumental in ensuring Infrastructure / Cloud security within the business. The Infrastructure Cloud Security Engineer will co-ordinate technical solutions and responses and assist Security Analysts in the delivery of new solutions that facilitate efficient and secure services.
Infrastructure Cloud Security Engineer - skills & experience
* Experience of working with cloud services (preferably AWS but will look at Azure) and a proven track record of building / designing secure infrastructure.
* Expert level knowledge with AWS design, architecture and services (EC2, IAM, S3 etc.)
* High level knowledge of cloud security platforms, with experience configuring and implementing solutions.
* Experience with Infrastructure as Code.
* Expert knowledge of Windows / Linux operating systems.
* Knowledge of server infrastructure, virtualization, and cloud computing.
* Proven experience with cloud security.
* Knowledge of system monitoring in a cloud environment including cloud specific products and tools.
* Knowledge of DevSecOps including experience in scripting languages to drive efficiency and automation of solutions (PowerShell/Python).
Infrastructure Cloud Security Engineer / Cloud Security - role
* Build, design, deploy secure Cloud solutions across multiple public cloud offerings, e.g. AWS and Microsoft Azure.
* Support application and infrastructure security checks throughout their lifecycle across IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and container platforms.
* Be involved in the full design lifecycle, providing input on evaluation, installation, and configuration of security solutions.
* Identify and resolve cloud related security issues.
Great opportunity for a Infrastructure Cloud Security Engineer to join a market leader in their industry, friendly team of IT Security professionals and the opportunity to add a lot of value to the team.
Please contact Vicky Heard / Rock Lock on to discuss or email Rob Lock -