Beacon Hill Technologies is currently seeking an Advanced Infrastructure Business Analyst who is going to be responsible for capturing, documenting, translating and communicating business user requirements into technical artifacts and documentation used by software developer, architects, system administrators vendors and other resources charged with building and implementing technology solutions.
This is an advanced business analyst position responsible to capture, translate, document, and communicate business user requirements into technical artifacts and documentation used by software developers, architects, system administrators, vendors, and other resources charged with building and implementing technology solutions. This includes interacting with business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their problems and needs. The analyst solves business problems and, as needed, designs technical solutions.
- Strong technical translation skills, ability to develop and communicate a joint vision for the project.
- 5+ Years of Business Analyst experience working in a dynamic environment.
- Comfortable engaging in highly technical conversations.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of IT infrastructure, including networking, databases, ERP systems, etc.
- Assist in identifying metrics and KPI's for various business areas.
- Comfortable with data analysis and visualization using Excel, Power BI, or similar tools.
- Experience using Microsoft Project and/or Project Online.
- Experience with Project Management Methodology, including waterfall, agile, and scrum.
- Familiar with Business Analysis Certifications including IIBA, PMI-PBA.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting .
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)