Infrastructure Architect - eCommerce - Milton Keynes & Remote
Jan 2021 start - interviews to happen this year.
Infrastructure Architect required for a leading automotive client based in Milton Keynes, you are coming on board to design the IT infrastructure to support a mixture of business-driven projects.
A suitable candidate must have eCommerce discovery experience as well as solid experience with Business Intelligence tools.
Key Skills and Specific Requirements,
- eCommerce Discovery
- Business Intelligence Tools
- Retailer WAN Tender
- Access and Identity management for role based access controls
- Cisco networking, Check Point Firewalls and BlueCoat Proxies
- MS Server and Red Hat systems
- Office 365 for Teams, Exchange Online, OneDrive and SharePoint
- VMware ESX and Citrix application publishing
- Pure SAN and NetApp filters
- Windows 10 and SCCM management
- AWS Cloud hosting
- Deliver IT infrastructure in line with roadmaps and standards
- Define and scope changes within infrastructure projects
- Work with 3rd parties and suppliers
- Ensure technical governance standards are met in collaboration with the security team
- Ensure that impacts such as changes in infrastructure are brought to attention
- Create documentation and architectural artefacts and keep these updated and stored
- Experience working with large clients ideally on a group level with the ability to take strategic views on solutions
- Network design and analysis including Check Point Firewall and Cisco switching/routing
- Capacity management
- Microsoft server infrastructure Server and storage virtualisation
- Automotive industry background
- Clear verbal, written and presentation skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.