The Infrastructure Architect is responsible for the development and ongoing technical expertise and architectural solutions in infrastructure, hardware, hosting service and network areas. This role holds significant responsibility for providing robust and scalable technology platforms to ensure the ongoing performance of UWM systems. This role will be focused on settings standard, designs and implementation of IT infrastructure and associated management tools. The Infrastructure Architect will work with other architecture roles in the company, including Solution Architects and Enterprise Architects as well as Infrastructure Project Managers.
Other responsibilities may include creating prototypes to demonstrate product features and presenting product capabilities to the UWM development community.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU Required:
- Define policies, procedures and standards for implementing and maintaining our Windows Server infrastructure including Windows/SQL clusters, Certificate Authorities, and licensing
- Design VMware ESX/AD/Windows/Exchange/F5/CommVault/PureStorage etc environments and provide level 4 support
- Provide guidance and road maps to support application requirements
- Performance baselining and tuning: setting requirements
- Recommend and implement improvements in our virtualization platform, Windows environment, Active Directory, storage arrays, automation solutions and other systems
- Work with stakeholders to define requirements for platforms to achieve scalability goals
- 5+ years' experience as a Systems Engineer
- Extensive experience with Cloud technologies (Azure/AWS)
- Experience with Windows Server operating systems
- Extensive enterprise-level Active Directory experience
- Experience with VMware ESX environments
- Experience with PureStorage arrays (or equivalent enterprise-level fiber channel storage)
- Experience with CommVault (or equivalent enterprise-level backup solutions)
- BS or BA degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent experience
THE PLACE & THE PERKS
- Mortgage and/or Financial Services industry experience
- Any IT industry-recognized certifications (MCP, MCSE, VCP, etc.)
Ready to join thousands of talented team members who are making the dream of home ownership possible for more Americans? It's all happening on UWM's campus, where our award-winning work place packs plenty of perks and amenities that keep the atmosphere buzzing with energy and excitement.
From the team member that holds a door open to the one that helps guide your career, you'll feel the encouragement and support on day one. No matter your race, creed, gender, age , sexual orientation and ethnicity, you'll be welcomed here. Accepted here. And empowered to Be You Here.
It's no wonder that of our six pillars, People Are Our Greatest Asset is number one. It's at the very heart of how we treat each other, our clients and our community. Whether it's providing elite client service or continuously striving to improve, our pillars provide a pathway to a more successful personal and professional life.
More reasons you'll love working here include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after just 30 days
- Additional parental and maternity leave benefits after 12 months
- Adoption reimbursement program
- Paid volunteer hours
- Paid training and career development
- Medical, dental , vision and life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Mortgage discount and area business discounts
- Free membership to our l arge, state-of-the-art fitness center , including exercise classes such as yoga and Zumba, various sports leagues and a full-size basketball court
- Wellness area, including an in-house primary-care physician's office, full-time massage therapist and hair salon
- Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast and lunch
- Convenience store featuring healthy grab-and-go snacks
- In-house Starbucks and Great Lakes Coffee Roasting Company
- I ndoor/outdoor caf with Wi-Fi
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation and change. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Team members may be required to perform other or different job-related duties as requested by their team lead, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Employment with UWM is "at-will." UWM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for this job online
Refer this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
Connect with UWM!
Not sure what to apply for? Connect with us to speak with a recruiter and explore opportunities! - provided by Dice