Role: Infrastructure Architect
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + 5% Bonus
A leading Cyber Security Consultancy based in Leeds is on the lookout for an Infrastructure Architect to join their Architect team. Due to ongoing growth and new clients they are looking to move on this quickly.
To be suitable for this role you must have a strong technical background and extensive experience with systems and cloud products. You must also understand security architectural principles, including experience of the design of secure information systems.
This is a brilliant opportunity to enhance your skills and work with the latest cloud technologies.
- Experience designing secure information systems and evaluation of designs against standards
- AWS/Azure cloud infrastructure
- Security architectural principles
- Ability to write technical documentation and reports
- Experience of carrying out or providing input into risk reviews or technology audits
- Extensive experience with server and desktop OS, networking (WAN, LAN & Wi-Fi) and security enforcing devices, including firewalls
- Network infrastructures such as VPNs, firewalls, switches, routers, LANs, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be committed to continuous self-development
- Salary: up to £55,000 dependant on experience
- Annual 5% Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday + BH
- Private Healthcare
- Annual Training Allowance for Certifications
- Company Phone, Laptop
- Flexible Working Opportunity
This job will suit technically strong engineers/architects who are feeling stagnant and are not getting the most out of their capabilities. If you are looking to utilize your technical skill set to its fullest and improve upon your abilities further, this position will equip you with the skills and experience required to do so.
If you are interested in this position, then please APPLY ASAP and we will be in touch with further details. My client is on looking to arrange interviews as soon as possible. You can also find out more by contacting me on or will . group . com
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy...... click apply for full job details