Infrastructure Architect - London (Remote) - Permanent - £Competitive salary
My client is in the healthcare/medical market and are rapidly growing.
* Own the GEL cloud migration strategy and roadmap for products working with SQUADS in multidisciplinary teams
* Responsible for ensuring solutions are scalable, robust and secure
* Own the network design including virtual private cloud, VPN, Firewalls
* Develop standards and guidance for the adoption of cloud services
* Own the strategy to deliver High performance compute and peta byte scale storage
* Work with product teams, devOps and sysOps engineers to provide assistance with designing and building out the infrastructure using infrastructure as code
* Deep knowledge & practical experience (4 years plus) of public cloud services implementation
* Expertise in network/Firewalls architecture/design
* Ability to architect and deliver solutions in a complex, petabyte scale, High Performance Compute environment
* Ability to script (python, PowerShell)
* Ability to architect secure, fault tolerant, scalable solutions
* Excellent communications skills
If you have all of the above skills, please apply.