Senior Infrastructure Solutions Architect
Pittsburgh (North of the City)
Will start Remote and then transition Onsite.
Position Title: Information Technology Architect
- Knowledgeable of energy industry-specific IT strategies and where innovations should be explored for competitive advantage.
- Understanding of business requirements and the process of translating them into well-engineered and integrated technical solutions.
- Ability to create, translate and deliver project system requirements documents, architecture models and systems designs.
- Development and delivery of application requirements document, architecture model and application design.
- Proactively identify information technology applications and future IT industry direction.
Specific Desired Skills
- Bachelors degree in Information Management, computer science or Engineering.
- At least 10 years progressive information systems experience in the areas of architecture, design, implementation and operations working at a medium to large global company.
- Familiarity with implementing and working with large Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications, specifically SAP with NetWeaver preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with large corporate IT operations, major IT programs, systems integration and technical architecture at the Enterprise level.
General Job Function
Provide architectural guidance on all technical strategy matters, and collaborate with other technical teams in the exchange and transfer of technical knowledge. Participate in the development and evolution of architecture standards, guidelines, reference architectures, and the IT Technology Roadmap.
L====complex solution design evaluations and analyses of technical applications and services across multiple disciplines/functions. Leading teams with focus on policy and strategy implementation and control rather than development; short-term operational / department level tactical responsibilities.
Strong functional experts offering strategic thinking. Recommends alterations and enhancements to improve quality of applications and/or procedures. Interface with business, industry groups and customer references.
Provide architectural guidance on all technology strategy matters and collaborate with other technical teams in the exchange and transfer of technical knowledge. Participate in the development and evolution of architecture standards, guidelines, reference architectures, and the IT Technology Roadmap. Subject matter expert in multiple technology domains.
- provided by Dice