Kforce has a client that is seeking an Infrastructure Architect in Chicago, IL.
Can you picture yourself working for one of -America's Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
* Responsible for creating and managing DevOps pipelines within the Yukon Platform Engineering organization for continuous integration and deployment of services on the cloud platform
* Collaborate with the application development teams to ensure high quality support is provided
* Work closely with the security engineering teams to implement enterprise grade practices
* 5+ years of DevOps experience
* 3-5 years of professional experience with container orchestration systems specifically Kubernetes in a hybrid cloud infrastructure
* Experience automating the build and deployment of Kubernetes infrastructure from soup to nuts (On Prem, AWS, GKP)
* Strong experience with Linux, storage and networking
* Proficiency with systems configuration tools (Ansible, Terraform)
* Drive architectural decisions with a focus on scalability and security
* Understanding of AWS permissions and IAM policy configurations
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- provided by Dice