Infrastructure Analyst II Division:
Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location:
Bonita Spings, FL
Administration, monitoring, and support of computer infrastructure systems, services, and applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead small GIS projects and project teams.
- Analyze and recommend solutions, upgrades, and services for streamlining and system improvements.
- Support of hardware/software maintenance to include troubleshooting, installation and upgrades, Tier 2 support.
- Support multiple locations worldwide (domestic and international travel may be required).
- Complete GIS operational tasks, project tasks, and end user support duties as assigned.
- Assist with architecture and design of infrastructure solutions and methodology.
- Resolve incidents through effective troubleshooting methodology, Tier 2.
- Maintain accurate updated documentation while performing essential job duties.
- Assist other analyst with troubleshooting and fulfillment processes.
- Technical expertise on the operation, maintenance, management, and deployment of computer infrastructure hardware/software.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Development of routing/switching solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Valuable contributions to networking areas including connectivity, cloud based connectivity, design of new locations, and general networking strategy
- Setting up and configuration of equipment for new locations
- You are the contact for all network-related questions regarding the existing cloud infrastructure (MS Azure)
- Working in an interdisciplinary cross-functional manner on regional and global projects and ability to take on the management of projects in your area
- Proactive contribution of ideas for changes and improvements in your areas
- As technical expert, support colleagues even with difficult topics
- Main contact point for external service providers
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of two years of experience in supporting computer infrastructure hardware, applications, and systems required.
- Computer infrastructure-centered certifications required.
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.Job Requirements: