Infrastructure Analyst II Division:
Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location:
Bonita Springs, FL
Administration, monitoring, and support of computer infrastructure systems, services, and applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead small GIS projects and project teams.
- Analyze and recommend solutions, upgrades, and services for streamlining and system improvements.
- Support of hardware/software maintenance to include troubleshooting, installation and upgrades, Tier 2 support.
- Support multiple locations worldwide (domestic and international travel may be required).
- Complete GIS operational tasks, project tasks, and end user support duties as assigned.
- Assist with architecture and design of infrastructure solutions and methodology.
- Resolve incidents through effective troubleshooting methodology, Tier 2.
- Maintain accurate updated documentation while performing essential job duties.
- Assist other analyst with troubleshooting and fulfillment processes.
- Technical expertise on the operation, maintenance, management, and deployment of computer infrastructure hardware/software.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of two years of experience in supporting computer infrastructure hardware, applications, and systems required.
- Computer infrastructure-centered certifications required.
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job preferred.
- Required Skills
- Direct and hands-on support for data protection (backup-restore) solutions such as Rubrik, CommVault, NetBackup. Strong preference for experience with Rubrik and/or protecting MS SQL 2012+ with these technologies.
- Direct and hands-on support for Microsoft Windows Server 2012+ and/or RedHat Enterprise Linux in a mid-to-enterprise scale IT organization. Strong preference for Windows Server.
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure fundamentals (below) is required. Direct and hands-on experience with each is a plus.
- Active Directory, DNS
- LAN/Core Networking - especially as it relates to compute/storage interfaces and designs
- Enterprise Storage (NAS, SAN)
- One or more hypervisor technologies such as VMware, Hyper-V, and/or AHV
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Iaas/PaaS/SaaS solutions is a strong plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.Job Requirements: