Infrastructure Analyst - Ansible - Redhat - London.
My client who are a Financial Services company are looking for an Infrastructure Analyst to Deliver Linux infrastructure automation initiatives within defined timescales and provide day to day support for the infrastructure department, with a security focus.
* Redhat 7 or Oracle Linux 7
* Extensive knowledge and experience of Ansible Tower
* Vulnerability management
* Scripting (BASH)
* Virtualisation using VMware ESX (including VMotion, HA, DRS)
* Active Directory
* Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
* Experience delivering infrastructure projects
* Experience supporting a highly virtualised environment
* Good appreciation of the infrastructure stack (networks, databases, applications, web, email, desktops, etc.)
* Knowledge of networks - VLANs, Firewalls, VPN, TCP/IP
* Deliver Linux infrastructure automation initiatives within defined timescales
* Provide day to day support for the infrastructure department, with a security focus.
* Development and automate processes
* Contribute to the progression of the Infrastructure strategy & roadmap
* Incident management taking ownership of technical issues
* Problem resolution and root cause analysis
* Availability and capacity management
* Infrastructure monitoring and reporting
If you have above experience and expertise - apply ASAP as this opportunity might be perfect for you