Location: Remote until COVID-19
Duration: 1 year
**Must have exp with COTS products including Dollar Universe, SCOM, moveIT
Responsibilities: He / She will be part of the Technology team responsible for managing the COTS products and multiple environments for IE project
1. 5+ Years of experience with install, configure, maintain and support COTS products like Dollar Universe, SCOM, moveIT
2. Hands-on experience in batch administration and batch monitoring
3. Hands-on experience in troubleshooting environment issues and analyzing logs like IIS logs, windows event viewer logs
4. Knowledge of Virtual servers management on windows platform
5. Knowledge of emerging technology, such as Azure, desktop virtualization
6. Flexible and reliable with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
Preferred Skills: • Infrastructure Analysts are responsible for proactively communicating upcoming infrastructure changes to management, and working with the workforce to smooth transitions and decrease any negative impact on business.
• The Infrastructure Analyst uses his up-to-date knowledge of IT infrastructure to identify opportunities to use emerging technology to increase efficiency and flexibility.
- provided by Dice