Apply Now Save Job View Saved Jobs
Job ID 25981 Date posted 01/06/2022 Location: Atlanta, Georgia
We are Aaron's - an industry leader in the sales and lease-to-own retail industry known for quality brand names and superior customer service. We provide our team members the opportunity to reach their full potential in a team-oriented, high-energy, recognition-based environment with competitive pay and benefits. This is much more than a job - it is a career with purpose.
About Aaron's Tech:
In recent years, we've been on a journey to transform our business model with technology. We're not the slow, old-fashioned retailer you think we are. We used to be, but those days are long gone. In fact, we don't even think of Aaron's as a retail company. Instead, we think of Aaron's as a technology company that happens to sell and lease furniture, electronics and appliances. This way of thinking has demanded a massive shift in who we hire, how we organize and lead our teams, and how we deliver our technology and services. It's simple: we hire smart people who are motivated by delivering big, impactful results, we point them at big problems to solve, and we get out of their way.
We believe our technology team is unique and special, and after learning about us, we believe you will think so too. Find out more at
The Infrastructure Analyst is a member of our Technology Operations team that is responsible for maintaining and supporting technologies across the Aaron's portfolio.This role will work on complex incidents and collaborate with other departments to ensure stability of services, and to identify opportunities to improve tech ops tooling & automation.
The working environment is fast paced and requires dynamic priority management.The ability to adapt, adjust and proceed is key to success.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Provide support on complex troubles, including repeat troubles impacting store operations
* Proactively identify problems via logs and dashboards
* Identify opportunities to implement new logging, tooling & automation to provide quicker resolution and to improve stability of services
* Performed scheduled work incl. re-configuration of network devices & migration of servers
* Provide support for escalated infrastructure problems incl. windows servers, network infrastructure, printers, scanners, & workstations
* Ensure all technologies comply with the IT department's standards and policies to minimize problems
* Root cause analysis of reported issues, troubleshooting and resolution
* Document, mentor and provide knowledge
* Operates effectively as part of a team and manages own work.
* Works on small to large, complex issues that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and knowledge of one or more specific technical product.
* Maintain SME status in one or more relevant technologies by continual development and technical skills and knowledge acquisition
* Configure and maintain the SolarWinds NMS, incl. upgrades, add/remove nodes & building dashboards
* Participate in on-call rotation
* Perform other duties as assigned or requested
Education & Experience:
* BA/BS in a technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
* 5-7 years' experience as a network or system analyst
* One or more top level vendor qualifications related to the technologies or suppliers within scope, such as Microsoft or Cisco
* Strong technical IT Infrastructure background
* Troubleshooting server hardware and Windows OS technologies
* Troubleshooting network topologies including SD-WAN, firewall, switching, and WAP technologies
* Experience with PowerShell or Python scripting is highly desired.Experience with SQL is a plus.
* Knowledge and understanding of web-based technologies and services
* Experience with system and network logs and monitoring tools preferred
Required Skills and Competencies:
* Must be a self-starter, ability to dig in and solve challenging problems
* Ability to prioritize daily workflow
* Strong verbal and written communication
* Possess a sense of urgency and accountability when driving issues to resolution
* Ability to pivot and adapt in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to multitask and work to resolve several issues at the same time
* The drive to want to seek root cause long term resolutions
Team members enjoy access to career training and advancement opportunities, and are rewarded with competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Pay on Demand Options
* Basic Life and AD&D
* Employee Retirement Plan (401k)
* Employee Assistance Program
* Parental Leave Benefits
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Health Savings Accounts
* Short-Term Disability
* Long-Term Disability
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Paid Time Off
* Financial Wellness
* Physical Wellness
* Matching Gifts
* Community Outreach
* Employee Business Resource Groups
At Aaron's we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories throughout the United States and Canada. Our customers shop at Aaron's for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career - our ability to positively influence people's lives. If you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron's is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, celebrates our team members' differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military duty, gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected class. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact .
Aaron's is an Equal Opportunity Employer