Infrastructure Analyst Contract through 12/31/2020 100% Remote
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Engineer Office 365 and Collaboration applications
- Engineer and implement upgrades, patches or enhancements to the Exchange and SharePoint environment
- Perform research, develop requirements, cost benefit analysis/justifications and recommendations for new technology
Support Office 365 and Collaboration applications
- Respond to and resolve escalated incidents and problems for Office and related products
- Develop, automate, execute and continually improve processes to support the use of the workplace solutions
- Desired but not required architectural and engineering level knowledge of Exchange, SharePoint and Office 365
- 4+ years IT infrastructure experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT technologies and infrastructure architectures.
- Knowledge of current and emerging technologies.
- Good planning and prioritization skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, risk assessment and management skills
- Ability to work with minimal direction, flexibility to adapt to shifting priorities and schedules, handle multiple issues simultaneously, and to manage stressful situations.
- Interpersonal and communication skills to interact with and translate between various levels of associates (IT management, technical staff, business area customers, external parties).
- Skill to provide subject matter expertise and mentor less experienced staff.
- Ability to analyze requirements, design solutions and script or code customizations
- Experience with Proofpoint, Symantec and archiving tools
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or - provided by Dice