Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Duties and responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned:
* Provide Tier 3 technical support for the infrastructure systems and environments
* Secure network environment and systems using best practices and enforcing policies
* Serve as liaison with information technology staff in infrastructure design improvement and resolution of IT infrastructure issues.
* Perform advanced network administration duties, including security administration
* Research, analyze, design and maintain technologies required to satisfy infrastructure and business requirements, including servers, applications, databases, desktop and mobile solutions.
* Network documentation, configuration, maintenance and diagnostic procedures and techniques.
* Work to identify, resolve, and/or correct various infrastructure errors or failures. Address problems in hardware, software and/or procedures.
* Identify user requirements, evaluate software alternatives, and make recommendations for the selection of software/hardware.
* Plan, organize, prioritize and process work to ensure that deadlines are met
* Train users in the operation of new or modified systems and programs.
* Meet with supervisors and/or employees regarding departmental or division issues.
* Maintain security access configurations
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field. Five (5) years of progressive business system and/or information technology support experience; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and related experience.
* Advanced proficiency with Microsoft applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Advanced proficiency with Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), mobility, networking, firewalls and telephony.
* Advanced proficiency with switch, router and firewall configuration; Able to configure complex networks.
* Experience in applying Cyber Security best practices.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Experience working with technical and non-technical personnel.
* Proven competencies in analyzing information, troubleshooting, problem solving, attention to detail, network management, network security, telephony and data center maintenance.