The Infrastructure Analyst role is required to ensure the safe and smooth running of Rank Group's server and hosting equipment as part of their infrastructure team.
The role will provide support for the planning, installation, security, problem analysis and maintenance of the company's IT Infrastructure with particular attention to Server technologies including: Windows Server using HP Hardware and virtualisation technologies like VMware.
* Manage server and hosting with Rank's outsourced offshore partnership to implement system upgrades (hardware and software), system documentation, daily administration and problem resolution.
* Ensure quality and standards are in line with industry best practice.
* Responsible for the management of Office 365 and Azure AD.
* Develop a good understanding of all technologies involved in the solutions.
* Work closely with senior members of our team, providing ad hoc support as and when required.
* Manage Domain Name registrars
* Manage Digital certificate renewals for online and internal services.
* Manage and control server software assets
* Ensuring that agreed service standards are being met and instigate appropriate escalation procedures where they are not.
* Providing an escalation point for other members of the team and also the rest of IT.
* Liaising with other technical areas and suppliers in order to resolve issues.
* Oversee maintenance, performance and cost optimisation of servers and other infrastructure items.
* Provide technical support and advice to members of the development, test and support teams.
* Take responsibility for configuration management of the infrastructure environments.
* Investigate and work with developers and other technical resources to resolve issues.
* Work on multiple server and hosting workstreams.
* Strive for continual service improvement and the evolution of services to better prepare business units for future challenges