Clearance Required:Top Secret
Education Required:BA/BS or HS/GED and Equivalent Work Experience
The MIL Corporation is now hiring!
Let your imagination take flight supporting the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD). Looking to find work that stimulates your mind, challenges your skills, and satisfies your curiosity? MIL currently holds several multi-year contracts with NAWCAD in the areas of Cyber, C5ISR, and Information Technology systems. The MIL Corporation
is seeking an Info Systems and Cyber Security, Analyst,
to support a Federal Government client at our Patuxent River, MD location. The position will perform the duties of a Cyber Vulnerability Researcher
by conducting cyber vulnerability research on compiled binaries within embedded systems or Windows/Linux environments. Key Duties
- Working closely with our government customer, perform cyber vulnerability research on compiled binaries within embedded systems.
- Working closely with our government customer, perform cyber vulnerability research on compiled binaries within Windows/Linux environments.
- Under the direction of a team lead, apply cyber vulnerability research techniques, tactics, and concepts.
- Under the direction of a team lead, identify cyber vulnerabilities associated with the development and implementation of operational programs.
- BA/BS or HS/GED and equivalent work experience.
- 3 years' of vulnerability research experience, including experience performing binary reverse engineering
- Experience performing both static and dynamic analysis
- Experience programming in C, C ++ , and Python
- Journeyman level working knowledge of assembly language
- Ability to work in a diverse team environment.
- Experience performing binary patching is a plus.
- Experience performing malware analysis is a plus.
- Experience performing software exploitation is a major plus.
All applicants for this position must possess a current Top-Secret
clearance and be SCI eligible
; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects. Why MIL?
MIL is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you. Whether you're fresh out of college or the military or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be right for you.
Here at The MIL Corporation, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here, and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2020, 2019, 2018, & 2017 Top Workplaces Award, The Washington Post (Washington, D.C.)
- 2020, 2017 Top Workplace Award, Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine (South Carolina)
- 2019 & 2018 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, The MIL Corporation welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference. The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.