Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
As an experienced Infrastructure Development professional, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your hands-on knowledge in system design, application development, testing and operational stability will help your team deliver high quality products. You'll be instrumental in solving more difficult technical issues, developing integration elements, building data models, APIs, and open 3rd-party SDKs. You'll see your ideas come to life as part of a small, success-driven team. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world to tackle big challenges.
* Partner with supporting developer leads to develop realistic and achievable project estimates
* Work independently on most phases of application analysis and development activities.
* Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
* Testing: Unit, SIT & UAT planning and management.
* Robust delivery of process improvements and code into the production environment with zero tolerance for post implementation issues
* Take part in decisions affecting long range organizational goals & strategic planning.
* Proactively look to develop, implement and further development best practices across the group.
* Delivery of infrastructure and software fixes on time and on budget, based on original scope & requirement mandates
* Participate in a continuous infrastructure improvement program by analyzing and remediating platform problems
* Work with internal audit and business teams to close application and infrastructure control gaps
* Understanding Business/Audit Requirements and designing new modules/functionality to meet those needs
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Provide technical expertise throughout the software lifecycle including design, implementation and delivery.
* Understanding cloud , virtualization, APIs, and modern software languages
* Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages: Java
* Experience with developing frameworks that helps increasing developer and release velocity, improving code health and technical standards
* Advanced experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, database, unix/linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large scale software development, security software development
* Understanding or have experience with agile and lean philosophies
* Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with clear communication
* Ability to collaborate with different teams to achieve common goals
* Intermediate to expert level knowledge of core Java with clear understanding of collection framework, multi-threading, garbage collection etc.
* Experience working on CI/CD - Maven, Sonar, Jenkins, Git etc.
* Experience with RESTful web services
* Experience working on Oracle - writing packages, stored procedures etc.
* Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills (both verbal and written).
* Ability to work on their own and with a distributed team i.e. physically located in other regions
* Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders in business, operations, operate etc.
* Knowledge and experience around DNS, DHCP or IP management is highly desired.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Apply today, and put your passion for technology to work at JPMorgan Chase & Co.