HIGHWAYS & INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER
We are currently recruiting for a Highways & Infrastructure Engineer to a firm of Chartered Consulting Engineers with experience of residential development to assist in the further development and growth of the team.
We are seeking a motivated candidate to work on the design of various residential projects. This role is based in Wycombe.
The post is within the civil engineering design team which is responsible for the design of highway and drainage schemes for commercial, industrial and residential developments. Experience in road (Section 38 & 278) and drainage (Section 104) design is required and a working knowledge of Micro drainage, PDS and AutoCAD would be an advantage.
The suitable candidate will possess:-
- A recognised degree, or other academic qualification (certificate/diploma) in engineering along with an additional period of experience
- A desire to progress their career by gaining a professional qualification
- Knowledge and understanding of current technical standards
- Excellent time and management skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Commitment to continued professional development
- A full UK Driving Licence
The candidate must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will ideally have 2-3 years previous UK based consultancy experience within this field of work.
In return they offer a competitive salary package, free on-site parking, company pension, health scheme, other company benefits, and opportunities to engage with a professional, ambitious team.
Applicants must be motivated and enthusiastic showing a willingness to learn and grow within the company.
Interested in this or other roles in Civil Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Boland now on or call . We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to . This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position...... click apply for full job details