Helpdesk Voip Engineer
My client a long established and well respected Telecomms Business are seeking a Helpdesk Voip Engineer
* Work on helpdesk and fault diagnostics
·Make site visits (only when needed) to solve problems regarding communicating devices.
·You may have knowledge of Gamma Horizon, Mitel, Panasonic and NEC but training provided where gaps are identified
·Install/Check broadband/leased line routers
·Log faults with Channel Partners and update internal and external fault tickets.
·Record customer details and changes on our CRM system
·Be prepared to develop own skills using Online and Residential courses
·Return weekly time sheets to the General Manager
·Provision and support of mobile products in our portfolio.
Skill for telecommunication engineers:
* Experience in networking.
* Must demonstrate good problem-solving ability.
* Knowledge in software that supports VoIP telecommunication systems.
* Knowledge of programming language and router configuration
* Full clean driving license
Great employer where you have the opportunity to work within a friendly team and have very strong opportunities to develop yourself personally and be rewarded