Come help us redefine the future of Health Care. With a history of transformation over the last 50 years, Humana has consistently innovated on behalf of the member.
At Humana's Voice Innovation & Ambient AI organization, we are on a mission to help our members achieve their health goals and enable our associates to work at the top of their license by removing barriers and reducing friction. The VInA2I organization is a multi-disciplinary team focused on applying advances in Voice Analytics, Conversational AI and Ambient sensing across multiple customer segments and a broad set of use cases spanning end customer innovation at the home to backend systems supporting our associates, care teams and providers. This is a unique opportunity to work on the cusp of technology and Health Care!
As the Head of Product Management & Strategy, you will be responsible for defining and articulating a clear multi-year strategy based on internal and external stakeholder collaboration, a holistic understanding of the HealthCare landscape, and industry trends. Backed by well-reasoned arguments, research and data analytics, you will drive alignment and created a shared vision for the organization.
The ideal candidate has significant experience launching consumer-facing products and leading highly cross-functional teams to create compelling, resonant digital experiences. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are known for your incredible leadership and execution skills, we can't wait to meet you.
* Own the long-term vision and multi-year strategy for the organization.
* Establish a shared vision across stakeholders by building consensus on the priorities and goals
* Shape and guide the product cycle for each project-from idea to launch.
* Identify and drive adoption of approaches to improve the efficiency of workflow between development and design in an agile process
* Define and analyze the core metrics that will inform the success of products
* Monitor the competitive landscape and strategic developments in the area of focus; share relevant analyst research and implications with senior management to shape strategy and offerings.
* Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, SMEs to understand the HealthCare landscape including policies, best practices and advances. Support strategic discussions with insights and develop recommended strategic positions for the enterprise and business units by taking these into account
* Embed long-term strategic thinking into ongoing business processes. Challenge assumptions.
* Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
* Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that drives the product development life cycle.
* Manage and procure paid strategic research projects.
* Supervise, hire and mentor product managers
* BS in Computer Science or relevant discipline
* Proven ability to craft a multi-year strategic plans, building business models and identifying areas of growth and innovation
* Demonstrated understanding of tracking and applying market, customer, competitor, technology and innovation trends
* Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
* Passion for building inclusive experiences where people of all backgrounds see themselves represented in your work
* Strong written, verbal, presentation, and influencing skills
* Ability to interact with and influence C level executives and senior leaders through data and analysis.
* Master's degree or MBA preferred
* Background in AI/ML
* Background in launching conversational AI and Voice first products and experiences
* This position can be performed from anywhere in the US
* If remote, travel may include trips to Boston and Louisville, KY, not more than 20%
Scheduled Weekly Hours