Head of Enterprise Infrastructure
£100k + Package
I am representing a well-established UK brand in completing a business-critical infrastructure hire. They are looking for highly experienced Head of Enterprise Infrastructure to join and lead a global team and to help drive growth across all areas of IT.
You will be responsible for the all of the Enterprise-wide core technology operations & delivery, which incorporates Windows & Unix Servers, Storage, Cloud / IaaS, Networks and Voice
- Responsible for the overall Strategy, Planning & Roadmap for Enterprise Infrastructure
- You will handle the ongoing refresh and enhancements of infrastructure in line with Enterprise Architectural standards.
- Provide Technical Leadership of Database & Middle ware, which will include technical designs resource
- You need to be able to lead a large team with helping migrate their legacy systems to the cloud
- Have experience working closely with outsource partners and ensuring they are delivering as expected and required
- Strong background of technical understanding in Windows Sever, Virtualisation, Storage and Cloud
- Database skills in Oracle & SQL
- Experience in Voice and Network - Cisco Checkpoint
Education and Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Related professional qualifications are beneficial, but not essential.
Please apply for this role with your most up to date and relevant CV
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy...... click apply for full job details