Informacin de la Compaa:
Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries manufacture, sell and service Bridgestone and Firestone and associate brand tires to meet the needs of their customers, maintaining wholesale and original equipment sales operations across a broad line of products, including passenger, light truck, commercial truck and bus, agricultural, motorcycle, kart and off-the-road tires.
We are committed to Bridgestone Groups mission, Serving Society with Superior Quality. Our goal is to offer the best for our customers and to society, not only in terms of our products, services and technology, but in all our corporate activities.
The Bridgestone Americas international footprint includes manufacturing and sales subsidiaries located in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, and Mexico, with additional offices throughout Latin America and the Caribbean that build the Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations (BATO-LA) division, conformed by 5 tire manufacturing and 3 retreading plants throughout the region, 6 commercial and administrative offices; more than 8,500 employees and 2,500 points of sale throughout Latin America, including company's stores and an extensive network of distributors .
Around the world, at Bridgestone, more than 140 thousand collaborators are focused on offering advanced solutions for a world in motion, contributing our experience and innovation to position ourselves as undisputed leaders in Mobility Solutions, guided by the Bridgestone Essence and by our passion to Serve to the Society with Superior Quality.
The candidate for this position will be the responsible for leading all aspects of project management activities such as planning projects, plan development and maintenance, risk, cost, human resources management, software development and IT application development including supporting systems.
- Analyze, split, and implement enabler epics
- Contribute to solution vision, roadmap, NFRs, enabler capabilities, and solution demo activities.
- Enable Continuous Delivery Pipeline by identifying and delivering needed changes
- Plan and develop Architectural Runway
- Adhere to economic (budget) framework in component design decisions
- Determine capacity allocation for enablement work
- Provide oversight to scrum team to ensure built-in quality and technical agility
- Ensures System Architectures adhere to standards
- Coordinate System Architecture decisions across systems/ teams.
- Embedded in Agile team with responsibility for design and Architecture Runway at the system level.
Technical skills / background
- IT related education, bachelors degree / college equivalent
- Infrastructure (network, server, storage, Cloud, Virtualization)
- Security (authentication, encryption)
- English - advance
- +2 years of experience running infrastructure projects (new implementations, migrations, upgrade)