Graduate Telecoms Engineer (Network components, VoIP and Linux) - Dorset, UK
(CANDIDATES FOR THIS ROLE MUST BASED IN WEYMOUTH /DORCHESTER /POOLE AREA)
Interested in joining the team?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a highly successful, team-orientated and motivated company in a branch of Telecommunications that is modern and flourishing.
The company is looking to expand its Operations Department and take on a Graduate Telecoms Engineer to join the team.
This is a permanent, full-time role based in Dorset.
Established in 2001, the company has experienced rapid, year-on-year growth providing Carrier Grade Telecoms Products and Services to the Telecommunication Industry worldwide with deployments in more than 70 countries.
The company is based in the Dorset area, which offers a great country-based lifestyle with good access to outstanding coastline and maritime facilities.
- Troubleshooting/Solving technical problems and investigating escalated issues.
- Reviewing/Resolving support cases.
- Deployment of specialised troubleshooting solutions to help ensure the intricacies of a challenging issue is captured. This may include, but is not limited to, software patching, diagnostic testing, and the use of remote control tools used to access the user's machine for the purpose of troubleshooting and finding a solution to the problem.
- Internal and Customer support documentation.
- Assisting Senior Engineers with associated support tasks.
- Provide Front Desk support when required.
- High levels of energy, coupled with an enthusiastic, motivated and positive approach to technology.
- will be team orientated as well as open to learning and sharing knowledge.
- will be pro-active and conscientious with excellent organisational and time
- Knowledge of NETWORKING COMPONENTS, VoIP, LINUX OPERATING SYSTEMS and basic computer hardware components.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must also be pro-active, conscientious and able to handle the conflicting priorities within a busy customer focused environment.
- Desirable : Experience in telecoms with an understanding of SIP, SS7 (ISUP+SCCP), SMS...... click apply for full job details