An opportunity to join a highly successful Company within their Operations Department. Join the team as a Graduate Telecoms Engineer.
This is a permanent, full time role Mon - Fri 9am - 5.30pm.
• Troubleshooting/Solving technical problems and investigating escalated issues.
• Reviewing/Resolving support cases.
• Deployment of specialised troubleshooting solutions
• Internal and Customer support documentation.
• Assisting Senior Engineers with associated support tasks.
• Provide Front Desk support when required.
• High levels of energy, coupled with an enthusiastic, motivated and positive approach to technology.
• You will be team orientated as well as open to learning and sharing knowledge.
• You will be pro-active and conscientious with excellent organisational and time
Knowledge of networking components, VoIP, Linux operating systems and basic computer hardware components is required.
The Company will provide all training and encourages in-house progression...... click apply for full job details