Kinect Recruitment are excited to be working on a Telecoms Contract project where we are looking for GIS Telecom surveyors to join an existing team to work on a fibre installation programme.
To apply please send an up to date CV with a note of experience.
Position: GIS Technician (Telecoms)
Location: Coventry (with Remote Working) Maybe required to visit the office once a week whilst under current COVID-19 situation.
Rate: £13.00 per hour
Duration: 6 months ongoing
The position will involve:
* Producing detailed reports for the use by field surveyors and clients.
* Working with GIS software and Google Maps on a daily basis.
* Generating and distributing reports
* Data processing, cleansing and analysis using Microsoft Office
* Preparing job packs and building engineer tasks
* Sourcing data from within internal systems and maintaining local records
* Remote testing and configuration within Telecoms Element Managers
* Creating and editing features within the GIS database
* Assisting the project team with adhoc technical administration tasks
Candidates will have the following skills & experience.
* Experience in using GIS Software
* Previously worked on the Openreach or CityFibre network data
* Experience in data capture and/or digitising
* Excellent communication skills