Accion Labs is a leading provider of product engineering, development, and design services to a range of technology firms. On behalf of our direct client, we're seeking a Data Engineer.
One of our direct clients is seeking a Big Data Engineer for a full-time role. They have this position in multiple locations Pittsburgh-PA / Houston-TX.
Position: Big Data Engineer
Location: Pittsburgh-PA / Houston-TX. ( will be remote through COVID)
Position type: Full-time
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Science, Math or related discipline
• Data engineering, data management or cloud certification is a plus
• Five (5)+ years' experience in traditional and modern Big Data
technologies (HDFS, Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Kafka, Apache Spark,
HBase, Oozie, No SQL databases, PostgreSQL, GIT, Python, REST API,
• Two (2)+ years' experience building data platforms using Azure stack (Azure Data Factory, Azure DataBricks, etc.)
• Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala
• Experience extracting/querying/joining large data sets at scale
• Experience utilizing Snowflake to build data marts with the data residing in Azure storage is a plus
• Thorough understanding of relational, columnar and NoSQL database architectures and industry best practices for development
• Understanding of dimensional data modelling for designing and building data warehouses
• Excellent advanced SQL coding and performance tuning skills
• Experience with parsing data formats such as XML/JSON and leveraging external APIs
If interested, please contact:
Prathap Kumar Kollimarla | Sr Consultant (Recruiting)
US | India | Singapore | Malaysia | UAE | Australia | UK
Driving Outcomes Through Actions!
Accion Labs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
- provided by Dice