TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
Our Traffic Infrastructure Engineering team build and operate hyper-scale datacenters, manage the life cycle of server fleet, allocate cloud/edge resources and create various cloud/edge solutions, and provide infrastructure services including widely distributed Content Distribution Networks (CDNs). The team build and leverage various platforms to manage and interact with our infrastructures and services. To support the fast growth and improve operation efficiency, these platforms need to be feature rich, easy to use, scalable, agile and compliant to with policies and procedures.Responsibilities
• Build platforms, systems and services for internal and external teams to interact with the large scale production systems.
• Build tools and platforms to improve engineering productivity.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
• Bring new ideas and technologies into our platform, innovate and iterate.Minimum Qualifications
• BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience with one or more web frameworks (Vue/React/Angular).
• Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, Python, or Go.
• Experience working with two or more of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, networking systems, developing large software systems.Preferred Qualifications
• Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
• Experience of troubleshooting in a fast pace and production environment.
• Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
*TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to us at .