Full Stack/Mobile Developer, perm, £70k
Our client, based in north Oxford is looking for an experienced Full Stack/Mobile Developer. There is some scope for remote working, with a minimum requirement of 2 days per week in the office.
Responsibilities and requirements:
* Managing project lifecycles (Agile).
* Experienced with developing Google architecture.
* Good knowledge of Docker or Swarm/Kubernetes.
* Practical knowledge of TDD.
* Experience with iOS application development using the iOS SDK.
* Knowledge of Swift/Objective-C and Xcode.
* Experience with Angular, Java, Jira, GitHub, and Jenkins. Experience of Flutter would be an advantage.
* Experience with Apple/Google Approval & Distribution Process, Ad Hoc & Enterprise Distribution.
* Experience of AWS and Google databases.
* SQL and NoSQL knowledge.
* You appreciate well-structured code base that's maintainable, scalable, testable, and flexible.
Qualifications / Experience
* Experience in developing and managing software development processes, with particular focus on agile development.
* Experience includes the successful development and launch of at least one mobile app, ideally in the Fintech or consumer space.
* Technical understanding of cloud-based software platforms including the main programming languages, typical product architectures, and test routines.
* Experience in mediating between business owners and technical teams.
* Experience in a small business environment and ideally in a variety of start-up scenarios.
* Strong understanding of the iOS and Android ecosystem and guidelines