Overview Department/Team overview
A multi-disciplinary technology team providing Blockchain, Distributed Ledger, smart contract technology and supporting technology development and deployment for BNYM business units and boutiques. The team currently operates out of United States, Poland and Ireland and works with multiple business and technology divisions within BNYM globally. Your role
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Full Stack Developer - Blockchain
to join our team. As a Blockchain Full Stack Developer, you will: build blockchain enterprise technologies; write crypto algorithms and protocol specifications; design, develop and implement blockchain interfaces for various wallet, blockchain and distributed ledger technologies; Craft and maintain interfaces for API and Storage.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields:
- Working on emerging technology of blockchain and distributed ledger
- Participate on design decision and strong impact on the product
- Work with a global financial institution actively rolling out blockchain-based solutions
- Extend skills to multiple smart contract languages and protocol
• Provides application software development services and or technical support in complex enterprise environments including Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code.
• Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites. Actively participate in code reviews.
• Maintain software functionality and currency (technical debt and gain).
• Strong proficiency of security principles, relational databases and architecture design principles.
• Solid understanding of Cryptography and Encryption
• Must also have proficiency in application frameworks and containerization. Previous experience of container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes a plus
• Experience analyzing data structures and algorithms and issues related to scale, security and availability. Such experience for blockchain and Distributed ledger solutions is a plus
• Strong experience designing and developing Distributed Systems, and Microservices
• Familiarity with using Git or other version control software for source code management
• Experience in designing and developing Blockchain, DLT solutions is a plus
Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required 7-9 years of experience in software development required; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus. Job holder must have understanding interdependencies and business impact of future IT plans. S/he must have prior lead experience selecting and implementing vendor-specific methodologies and prior consulting experience with structured methodologies. Extensive experience with developing and supporting mainframe applications required. Job holder must have broad experience with multi-platform development tools and toolkits.
.. - provided by Dice