Front End Developer London to £100k
There are technical challenges around webpage load performance, cross browser development and Responsive Design. You'll be encouraged to innovate, quickly mocking up web interfaces, graphics and web controls and using the best tool or the job.
Driven by technology the company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as work from home (within the UK) until Spring 2021 when a gradual return to the City office is expected.
- Experience of TypeScript and Angular 7
- Good knowledge of Responsive Web design
- Ability to quickly mock-up web interfaces, graphics and web controls, suggesting options and alternative prototypes
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, collaborative team player
- Degree educated, Computer Science preferred
As a Front End Developer / UI Engineer you will earn a highly competitive salary (to £100k) plus bonus and benefits package.