Here at MJ Quinn we have recently been awarded a brand-new contract working in North West. Due to this, we are expanding our team and currently recruiting for a Flex Field Manager.
MJ Quinn are an established national organisation, with contracts covering the length and breadth of the UK and Ireland. We have over 1500 workers delivering our services, operating from our offices in Liverpool. We have over 1500 engineers creating great connections with our customers, our people and our world. We trust in our team and have a workforce skilled to meet the needs of a 21st Century Communications Network.
As the business grows our values continue to be at the heart of everything we do. We will always put our people first, work hard on strengthening our partnerships, intend to do the right thing. Always holding ourselves accountable, we continue to innovate and strive to excel in everything we do.
The main function of the Flex Field Managers role is to manage & support a team of Flex Supervisors / Planners specifically dedicated to Fibre Delivery on Openreach works in the South Wales
Responsibilities of the role:
- Accurate reporting of progress into the flex planner and customer
- Chairing and attending meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Continuously working to improve efficiencies and processes to ensure that build is completed in the most cost-effective manner
- Weekly review & capture of KPI data to manage Supervisors performance
- Management of Flex planning team to ensure delivery is executed on site in line with the THP build programme as agreed with the client.
- To ensure TM requirements & compliance is managed across all Flex activities as required.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate flow of information/documentation between the Flex Supervisors, Flex Works Planner and the subcontractors
- Ensuring a robust auditing regime is in place in line with MJQ Quality team
- Review and approval of Subcontractor invoices & DL timesheets in line with estimate values & synthetics
- Ensuring all Flex activities are accurately invoiced in conjunction with the commercial team
- To ensure all defects are rectified in a timely manner as per customer guidelines
- To work closely with the PM& Assistant PM to ensure delivery & compliance across all aspects of the contract
- Experience working as a Senior Supervisor/Field Manager within the multi utility industry, ideally in telecoms with experience of PON build.
- Excellent understanding of NRSWA / Streetworks / SROH standards & compliance
- Able to demonstrate a previous track record of field force management
- Has worked in an office environment (min 2 years) and possesses the IT capability to articulate high level reports as required
- Excellent understanding or Permitting regulations / requirements
- Proven strong network of contacts within the telecoms industry
- Strong CDM experience.
- Proven experience of invoicing
- Competitive salary
- Medicash Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Gym & Retail Discounts
- X2 Life Assurance
Should you feel you have similar experience and your looking for a new challenge then we would love to hear from!..... click apply for full job details