Morgan Stanley is building out an industry leading digital cash management offering. We are seeking a Rockstar product manager with a passion for building innovative technology. The Product Manager will work on exciting technology initiatives to bring new products live to market for both the Morgan Stanley and E*TRADE client facing platforms on Web and Mobile.
This is a highly collaborative role, where the individual will work closely with a team of digital product managers as well partnering with designers, engineers, operations, legal, risk, compliance, fraud, and business partners to transform the experience for all of our customers. The individual will drive the digital product strategy and then develop, launch, and enhance payments experiences that will meet the unique needs of our customers.
This is an opportunity to join an entrepreneurial team, focused on using innovation to build out best-in-class technology solutions that will substantially improve clients? cash management experience.
* Work in a fast paced environment designing new and improved technology for our clients (mobile apps, website etc.)
* Design innovative new products with market leading competitive advantages that revolutionize the way people manage and spend their money
* Work with technology, business, and operations partners to define and write requirements
* Engage in end user research, and use data analysis to inform requirements writing, and wireframe design of new products
* Design testing strategies, engage in end user testing, supervise execution of test plan
* Present findings and project updates to executive leadership and key stakeholders
* 3 years of technology product management or software development
* Professional experience in consumer technology, banking, wealth management and/or top tier consulting firm with a focus on digital strategy is a plus
* BA/BS required
* Experience with software delivery methodologies including Agile
* Strong attention to detail in both technical and non-technical capacity
* Deep understanding of web and mobile technologies
* Focus on usability and eye for design
* Excellent relationship building capabilities with partners both internal and external to the organization
* Independent initiative and comfort working in a fast-paced environment
* Strategic thinker able to define and evaluate problems and solutions, and translate goals into specific project tasks
* Excellent communicator with solid written and verbal presentation skills
* Highly developed sense of ownership and accountability for work
EOE M/F/D/V Committed to Diversity