Title: Field Sales - New Business Development Manager (Telecoms)
Location: Cambridge (home working)
Salary: £50,000 OTE £100,000 uncapped commission, Pension, and private healthcare.
The company and the role:
My client is an international provider of Connectivity, UC and Cloud services to both the SME and Enterprise market using its own purpose-built network which has been now running for a number of years.
They are looking for an exceptional BDM to join our expanding busines who will be focussed on creating and building new relationships within the partner community to deliver our extensive range of platform services. The relevant candidate will have to have very strong self-generation skills and bring their own new business to the table with them.
You should have :
* Demonstrate continued success in building long term , contracted ARR.
* At least 3 years' experience working in a network / service provider
* Ability to build and maintain long term relationships within the partner community
* Experience of SD WAN / MPLS / Wide Area Networking / ISP and Cloud Service
* Excellent knowledge of Unified Communications, Cloud services, Network Security and associated technologies.
* Consultative approach able to operate at multiple levels within an organisation
* Results and targets driven.
* Success adapting in fast-growing and changing environments
You will be responsible for :
* Create a pipeline of opportunities to ensure target is exceeded
* Owning and achieving a New Business sales target
* Build and generate a pipeline of new business opportunities focussing on new clients that can be brought to the company..
* Build strong strategic relationships with potential partners and clients
* Work directly with the Pre-Sales team to develop solutions and proposals to meet client needs.
If you think you would be suitable for the role or please apply, or for any more information give me a call on (phone number removed) or email for a confidential conversation
Barton & Graham acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Barton & Graham is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone