FibreInfrastructure Engineer - East London
Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. Our top average wired speed (900Mbps on our hyperfast 1Gb product) is over 11x faster than the UK's average broadband speed
Ranked in The Sunday Times 'Tech Track' 100 fastest growing technology companies for the third year running, winners of 'Best Superfast Broadband' provider for six years in a row at the ISPA Awards, as well as 'Best Customer Service' and 'Best Business ISP' in 2019.
We are looking for FibreInfrastructure Engineers who go beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter, together, meaning we work collaboratively to find smart solutions that balance agility and excellence. Our team stays focused by rising to the challenges of a fast-paced environment while remaining focused on what's important. Our people passionately strive for excellence by paying attention to detail and working for continuous improvement. In short, we're looking for a FibreInfrastructure Engineer who demonstrates our values. Does this sound like you?
What will you be doing?
- Planning and understanding potential connectivity of sites/areas
- Testing potential fibre routes within the underground network
- Installing fibre infrastructure in the underground network
- Identify ways of improving health and safety working practices to achieve a more beneficial and productive work environment
What are we looking for?
- Experience and knowledge of cabling practices with both fibre and copper
- Experience in cabling infrastructure environment within duct networks
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Tenacious and determined to succeed while delivering results
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees - in fact, this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
- You apply.
- We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
- We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
We look forward to hearing from you!