MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
We are looking for Enterprise Endpoint Security Architects that will be integral in executing on global security policies and programs to keep our client's organization safe from cyber threats.
Our client provides a platform for businesses to collect payments through an intuitive, consistent experience for their customers. They are a Silicon Valley technology company that are in growth mode and looking to add to the security team reporting to the CISO.
As an Enterprise Endpoint Security Architect, you'll design, plan, and execute multiple programs to protect our client's systems, data, and people. You should be a thoughtful and strategic leader, but also willing to roll up your sleeves. They are a regulated payment network, so you will be critically responsible for reviewing design and implementation.
This is what your key responsibilities will look like:
- Plan, evaluate, and implement solutions to protect our client's networks, computers, and data, including intrusion detection and prevention, endpoint protection, cloud security posture management, and access control. Balance the needs of security with a fast-moving, agile business.
- Participate in security incident response planning, including cross-functional playbooks and table top exercises.
- Assess vendor solutions and business partnerships to protect our company's systems, data, and people and ensure security compliance with GDPR and CCPA.
- Educate teams and people across the company on how to best stay secure.
- Keep our client informed on attacker behavior and changes in the threat landscape.
Here's what an ideal candidate will look like:
- 5+ years hands-on technical experience designing and leading information security initiatives with the proven ability to contribute at both strategic and operational levels.
- Expert in network and endpoint security architecture and monitoring.
- A technical understanding of modern best practices for operating and securing a cloud-native ecosystem (Uptycs, Okta, Duo Security, LastPass)
- Experience in Ruby, Rails, Python, Etc.
- Previous work on policy items. For example, BYOD as a previous project will be great to talk about.
Job OfferPerks & Benefits:
- Location: Flexible (remote working opportunity available)
- Free gourmet lunches
- A well-stocked kitchen
- Company-paid health insurance including medical, dental, and vision
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Stock options package
- Stimulating start-up culture committed to diversity and inclusion
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental bonding leave